After three years of absence, I’ve decided to resurrect my blog. I figure if I was going to try and sell my book in the near future, I would need to crawl back out from under my rock and join the real world again. It will take me a bit to get things in order around here, there’s a lot of cleanup to do. Sit tight and things will look pretty snazzy soon.
My time away has been life changing, literally. I heard once that we reinvent ourselves every ten years (or something like that). A lot has changed in three years. A lot hasn’t.
- I am still a Christian
- I am still married to my wonderful and VERY understanding wife
- I am still an INFP
- I am still conservative
- I still suffer from depression
- I still love me a good video game – playing and making them
- I read A LOT more than I used to
- I no longer want to be a psychotherapist
- I am the daddy of a beautiful little girl, and soon a little boy
- I have a lot less time on my hands to play video games (see bullet above)
- I USED to love the TV show LOST, until the last 10 minutes of the series
- I wrote a book
A brief snapshot of me. The blog will be changing format some, but it will still be 100% Rob. (Sorry.)
Oh, and did I mention I wrote a book?
More to come…